Updated：July 14, 2020
Date when the service starts
Mondays to Fridays (except holidays), 9:30-16:30 (except 12:00-13:00)
Who can use the service?
All who belong to the Graduate School/the Faculty
- Faculty member
- Members of staff
- Borrowing books only in the library (except dictionaries and books in-library use only)
- Returning books only in the library
- Using the copy machines
How long can users stay in the library?
A user can stay in the library within 30 minutes
. After using hand sanitizer
at the counter, fill in the following sections on the list for users.
- Time when you entered the library
- Time when you left the library
- Student ID number (students only)
Borrowing and Returning
||Period of Borrowing
|Members of staff/Undergraduate Student
| * Unbound serials are for only 1 week regardless of status.
- Please take your body temperature, put hand sanitizer on and rub it well at the entrance of the building before coming to the library.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please do not use the desks for users in the library.
- If the number of users are too many, the members of the staff may ask new users not to enter the library.
Take the subway from Sendai Station to Kawauchi Station on the Sendai City Subway Tozai Line (6 min) and exit at South 1 or 2.
↓ Walk (7 min)
Graduate School of Economics and Management/ Faculty of Economics
(4th floor, Red building in the map）.
27-1 Kawauchi Aoba-ku, SENDAI,
E mail: econ-lib(at)grp.tohoku.ac.jp
* Please replace (at) with @, at sign.